Chapter 6: The Evil conspiracy
- Wrong teachings about God can rob you of all that He has for you.
- The closer you draw to God, the closer you are to the answers to all your problems.
- As long as you continue to have a wrong perception of God and withdraw from Him, the devil can keep you bound in a life of defeat.
- The more of God’s truth you know, the more the truth will set you free from erroneous beliefs that are not based on His Word.
Chapter 6: Chastisement in the New Covenant.
- There is no chastisement and punishment for us in the New Covenant.
- Hebrews chapter 12 states, “…My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives. “
- The word chastening means CHILD TRAINING, not to punish.
- God’s righteous anger against sin has been satisfied and today we can expect only love and grace from Him; not judgement.
- While there is no longer punishment, there is child training, but God does not train His children with sicknesses, diseases and accidents any more than you and I do.
- Stop believing the lie that God gives you sicknesses, diseases, and accidents to punish you or teach you a lesson.